Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jesus,Mother, Mary N Joseph

There is this woman at my job who is a total holy roller. What I don't like about here is that she doesn't really make me feel that she is a woman who walks in the word of God! First things First I do not condone or support talking about religion in the first place, secondly this woman is just opposite (behavior) of what the word of God is suppose to be. This woman is a total antagonist when it come to another co-worker in my office, she obviously hates this guy to his core and she constantly is having this passive aggressive dialogue with the other co-worker, only he does not know it. This "Jesus Lady" always looks for an opportunity to belittle this guy, say slick things about him on the sly and all the time as she is talking about this guy behind his back, she will remember that she was just talking about something religious and say "lord Forgive Me" or "the Lord will get me right"!! what a load of sh_ _!!!! This woman is the Anti Jesus!! The Guy she is talking about is not Perfect by no stretch of the imagination, but in the workplace we all have issues with one another on some level, but I think that's the moment that you need to be an adult and keep some of the ideas and belief's that you have about another person to your self. I blog about how I fell because it is my thoughts only! I don't put a name with my rants! I always am accommodating to the people that I work with and they have the right to come to work in a stress free environment and not be tormented by my personal thoughts or beliefs. The Jesus Lady does not do this! she feels that he opinion is widely accepted and blurts her ideas upon her coworkers like a Vulture regurgitating something foul down our throats!! like it or not!! I definitely believe certain things about people that i work with!! but you know what?? They would never know how I feel because no matter how strange I think people are, rude, crude or parasitic I will always treat people with respect ! but I'll blog about the rest!!!

No comments: